Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

NYG: Read More!

This is NOT my drawing. I got it off
Pinterest. Not sure if this is the artist,
but here's a link to the Tumblr it was
pinned from (x)
Last year, I read 106 books.


I had spent the last four years trying to work my way to 100 and I finally reached it. I won't talk about that much now, because I've already posted about it on Novel Attraction (Goodbye 2014. Hello, 2015!).

This year, my goal is going to be 120 books.

Now that I've officially completed my goal of reaching 100 books in one year, I was a little hesitant to up the read count. After all, there's only so many books a person can read and I foresee 2015 being a hectic year. However, I'm always up for a good challenge and it's not like I'm going to beat myself up if I don't make it. If I do it, great! If not, I'll try again next year.

Reading is my favorite pastime and has been for as long as I can remember. It is also a major part of my trade. I want to be an author myself and the best way to get better at writing is to WRITE and to READ. So I have to keep striving to do more and to learn more. This is an excellent and fun way to do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment