Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Sunday, January 4, 2015

NYG: Start Blogging More


Since I pretty much gave this resolution away in my announcement post for the series, I figured I would start with this one. 

In 2015, I want to start blogging more.

2014 wasn't a great year for my consistency in blogging. I did 18 posts on my book blog, Novel Attraction, (most of which were posted in the last few days of December); and a paltry 7 posts on this one. I would like to blame this on moving to Seattle and all the challenges that came with getting settled in a new city, but that really only accounts for the first few months after I moved. Honestly, I've just been lazy. 

I love blogging. I love sharing little tidbits of my life and I love writing book reviews. I didn't keep up with it last year because it didn't take priority, but this year I'll do my best to keep it high on the list. I'm not promising a post every week or even necessarily every month, but I'm promising effort, which is really all I can give at the moment. 

2015 looks like it's going to be a busy year for me and I want to share that with you, so hopefully we'll see a little more of each other in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment