Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello, World!

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my new blog!
Kirsten Erin, here- formerly of Living Water. Yes, I've moved blogsites. Why?
1)The other one wouldn't let my put up posts anymore. :(
2)I thought it would be nice to have a fresh slate.
3)Because I said so.

Here's a little bit about me:
-I have a fantastic family made up of two rock awesome parents, two older sisters, one younger brother, one brother-in-law, and two drop-dead-gorgeous nieces.
-Like the summary says, I'm an 18 year old homeschool graduate who's currently attending Bible college and loving it. I didn't even plan on coming here until a month before classes began, but God has directed every step and clearly wants me here for a reason.
-I love to write... like a lot. Therefore, it follows that I'm an avid reader. I write both fiction and non-fiction and read the same. On here, I'll likely be writing non-fiction, but maybe I'll give y'all a tidbit or so every once in a while.
-I'm a comic book nerd. DC Comics all the way!!! My favorite superheroes are The Flash, Batman, and Robin (Tim Drake). Don't mess with my comic books or I'll mess with your face.
-I love knitting and crocheting, I usually practice the latter more due to it being much faster than the former. I tend not to have enough patience for knitting, but I still really enjoy it.
-Umm.... flowers make me ridiculously happy? This is true, but I'm not sure why I'm telling you this other than the fact that I'm rambling now.

Well, that's all for today. I'll write about something worthwhile eventually! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment